Hey. So, after getting an E-mail from a user of X-Emitter, I decided to update it to fix a bug.
There was a bug that caused an error when switching scenes that had particles in them that the Calculator handled. To fix this, I made the calculator object flush the global particle list whenever it was created. This caused another problem if multiple scenes were used - this should solve it. In this version, it simply handles invalid particles when they arise. Soooo, you should be able to not have to worry about spawning calculators and particles not being handled.
Mirror 1: MediaFire
Mirror 2: FreeDrive