Search Results

Monday, January 28, 2013

Pixel Art Tips #7 - Outlines

Hello! So, after quite awhile, I got around to making another pixel art video. This one is about outlines. You can find it after the break (hit "Read More >" below if you don't see it).

Note that I feel like I'm talking about things that I'm still finding out / discovering myself, so I don't really feel that I'm someone who should be giving out pixel art tutorials. So, I think I'll refer to them as tip videos from now on, since there's so many different methods to approach something as complex and individualistic as pixel art.

Anyway, here's the video.

1 comment:

  1. These tutorials are brilliant - I hope you make more, they are awesomely useful. My programmer art has improved 1000% (though from a very very very small number) thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete