Here are a few:
- A working single Mouse-look function to make it easy to implement a first-person setup quickly - all you have to do is import the BGHelper module, and then run the MouseLook function. That's it. To see this in the demo file, switch to the camera (above the cube) and play.
- Custom occlusion function to allow you to check if an object is being hidden by another.
- Near function to get a list of objects, with a certain property, that are within a range (minimum to maximum) of the checking object. The returned list can also be sorted in order of distance.
- Color constant variables to use - i.e. obj.color = red, rather than obj.color = [1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0].
- Vector functions to get a Vector from an object's position (i.e. straight up, for ray cast functions).
- Many more (that I don't feel like listing, LOL).