- Fire - Planar fires (as can be seen above). Works fairly well, but needs a fairly large amount of particles to work.
- Smoke - Planar smoke (in addition to the volumetric one already released) - Even though each particle is just a plane, it still looks pretty nice and is controllable. Works very well.
- Sparkle - A very powerful-looking effect. Sparkles rise, ready to complement a character's special ability or effect.
- Stream - A simple 'water-ish' effect that consists of particles dropping, much like a stream of water out of a point.
- Gas - Gas that pours out of a spout, then collects in the air, much like a burst gas valve.
EDIT: The emitters are all off by default - to turn them on, set the "emitteron" property to True (click the property's button).
As always, this is released under a Creative Commons license so that anyone can use this collection of textures and scripts as long as they attribute me as the original creator. Download X-Emitter V1.3 here. Have fun with it!